EnergyCo Partners offers a fee based service in which our trained engineer will conduct a complete facility inspection to discover areas to reduce energy consumption. Our customers have two options depending on their needs, a free lighting upgrade and solar evaluation or the fee-based facility audit which includes lighting, solar, equipment, building design and etc., to discover areas to reduce energy consumption in all areas.
The EnergyCo Partners team will work with you and your key staff to perform a facility audit and give you the tools to perform and monitor for future inspections.
Embracing a facility audit process will help in the following areas:
- Has your company complied with all applicable government regulations — or none at all? Most companies fall somewhere between these two extremes. As you probably know, an increasing number of regulations require site assessment, hazard analysis, workplace inspections, and equipment inspections. Therefore, prudent employers audit their facilities to protect their financial resources, worker safety and health, and reputations. Self-inspection is necessary if you are to discover where probable hazards exist and whether they are under control.
- The only way you can be certain of what is actually taking place is for you to inspect your facility at regular intervals.
- Proactive identification of potential hazards.
- Ability to correct problems in your safety program.
- Determine whether your current safety complies with all applicable government regulations and whether the facility is operating according to those stated plans.
- Consistently measure safety compliance.
- Ensure that your employees are working in the safest environment possible.